Day School: LEADERSHIP YEAR
[Diploma of Church Leadership.]
An Advanced Leadership curriculum designed to equip you to effectively build and lead a powerful ministry. If you have a call to ministry or church leadership, this course is specifically tailored to the give you the tools, understanding and opportunity to harness the power of Leadership in order to achieve your full potential as a spiritual leader.
2 days a week in class
1 day a week practical internship
21st August 2017 – 20th June 2018
*3 month, 6 month and modular study options also available.
How to apply:
Complete application form and pastoral reference form then submit to email@example.com.
– 360 Degree Leader
– How to build Yourself, Teams and Organisations.
– Ideal Team Player.
– Understanding Discipline and Correction
– Principles of Leadership
– Five levels of leadership
– Seasons of Ministry
– Internship practical placement
– Growth “Discipline yourself for success”
– Goal setting
– Study planning
– Character and Qualities of a Leader
– Leaders are readers
– Time management
– Relationships and marriage
– Personal vision
– 21 Laws of Leadership
– Administration skills
– 21st century leadership
– Balance of family and ministry
– Communicating and imparting vision
– Leadership pressures
– Project planning and management
– Management vs leadership
– Event planning
– Sacrificial Leadership
– Playing the comparison Game.
– Leadership models
– Dealing with a fallen leader
– Building a high performance team.
– Spirits that attack the gifts
– Value of Leadership
– Pastor, Elder, Deacon
– Generational philosophy
– Spiritual Authority
– Discipleship programs
– Financial management
– Legal, Health and Safety
– Secular leadership v. Church Leadership
– Leading meetings
– Hosting services
– Understanding Atmosphere
– Building Church Culture
Biblical Character Studies
– 1 & 2 Timothy
– Building a house that will last (church planting)
– Evangelism philosophy
– Understanding and researching local culture
– Missions trip. (Student planned, programmed trip).